Carbine sentence example
- The infantry was armed with the Mannlicher magazine rifle (model 1893), the cavalry with the Mannlicher carbine, the horse and field artillery with Krupp quick-firing guns.
- Troopers are armed with lance, sword and carbine (for which in 1908 the substitution of a short rifle with bayonet was suggested).
- Switch over to the carbine and start shooting.
- At the beginning of the town is a Carbine weapon.
- When your carbine runs out, pull out your two pistols and fire away.Advertisement
- The cavalry weapons are a straight sword (that of the heavy cavalry is illustrated in the article SWORD), a bamboo lance and the Lebel carbine.
- He remarked that every horseman carried a carbine slung across his shoulders and pistols in his holsters.
- carbine slung across his shoulders and pistols in his holsters.
- It is the first British short assault carbine into service, it will not be the last.
- carbine version of the 10.4 mm Vetterli Rifle, designed by the Swiss Engineer F Vetterli.Advertisement
- carbine rifle slung over his shoulder.
- Question for the family: Which is the better weapon for urban law enforcement, the combat carbine or the combat shotgun?
- This carbine has no handguards and the sling swivels are mounted on the left side of the stock.
- The armament of the infantry is Martini-Henry rifle and bayonet; of the cavalry, lance, sword and carbine.