Carbamate sentence example
- It possesses a strong ammoniacal smell, and on digestion with alcohol the carbamate is dissolved and a residue of ammonium bicarbonate is left; a similar decomposition taking place when the sesquicarbonate is exposed to air.
- It unites directly with ammonia gas to form ammonium carbamate, NH 2 00ONH 4.
- The majority of samples 114 (56 per cent) contained ethyl carbamate in the range 11-30 microgram/l.
- A small number of samples from the present survey were found to have elevated levels of ethyl carbamate.
- In 1870 urea was produced by heating ammonium carbamate in a sealed vessel.Advertisement
- Pesticides found included organophosphate and carbamate insecticides and fungicides  .
- In order for the carbamate to reform, the enzyme must undergo transition to the open conformation.
- The crude product is refined by sublimation, when it is obtained as a white fibrous mass, which consists of a mixture of hydrogen ammonium carbonate, NH 4 Ã¯¿½HCO 3, and ammonium carbamate, NH 2 Ooonh 4, in molecular proportions; on account of its possessing this constitution it is sometimes called ammonium sesquicarbonate.