Caraway sentence example
- These include anise, caraway, coriander, dill and fennel.
- caraway oil is used in liqueurs, perfume and mouthwashes.
- To spice up a basic dressing, try adding ground cumin, caraway seeds or paprika.
- using cumin, a relative of the caraway seed, it contains a rich sweetness with a taste of licorice.
- stir-frywith noodles, rice, creamy mashed potatoes or stir-fried green cabbage with caraway seed.Advertisement
- 4 Ã¯¿½ CHO(4),isfoundin Roman caraway oil and in oil of the water hemlock.
- Serve with noodles, rice, creamy mashed potatoes or stir-fried green cabbage with caraway seed.
- 4 ï¿½ CHO(4),isfoundin Roman caraway oil and in oil of the water hemlock.
- Terephthalic acid, formed by oxidizing para-diderivatives of benzene, or best by oxidizing caraway oil, a mixture of cymene and cuminol, with chromic acid, as almost insoluble in water, alcohol and ether; it sublimes without melting when heated.
- The best known of these are cloves, pimento (allspice), myrtle, eucalyptus, caraway, fennel, dill, coriander, rosemary, lavender, peppermint, spearmint, nutmeg, cinnamon, sandal-wood, turpentine, juniper berries, valerian and sumbul.Advertisement
- Rare chance to see rare flower NOW is the best time to see the Carmarthenshire's county flower - the whorled caraway.