Car-washes sentence example
- Bake sales and car washes are overused and overplayed in today's communities, so many non-profit groups are continuously looking for innovative money-raising ideas that will yield a profit that outweighs the cost and effort put into it.
- Bake sales, car washes and jog-a-thons are still good, reliable fundraising options that can supply a troop with the money they need without any (or very little) overhead costs.
- During the school year, there are endless fundraisers from car washes to candy sales.
- Shouldn't the church receive its money from tithes and regular fundraisers like bake sales and car washes?
- Chain car washes may offer lower prices based on the quantity of customers they obtain.Advertisement
- In addition, chain car washes sometimes offer discounts if you become a "member."
- It's free to join and you can access prices by locations of reviewed car washes.
- Also, make use of touch-free car washes as often as possible to keep the exterior clean and shiny.
- Also make use of touch-free car washes as often as possible to keep the exterior clean and shiny.
- She considered opening a McDonald's franchise and even a string of car washes but still couldn't come to a final decision.Advertisement