Car-parks sentence example
- Many people are already used to District Council employed parking attendants who work in off-street car parks.
- Disabled Car Parking All City Council car parks offer free parking for disabled motorists displaying a valid blue/orange badge.
- Please use the designated car parks on the left of Lime Way.
- A separate leaflet offering security advice to private motorists will be delivered door-to-door in central Witham and distributed in car parks.
- They incorporated full air conditioning, atriums, glass wall climber lifts, fully accessible floors, basement and semi basement car parks.Advertisement
- The other main car park in Exeter is Haven Banks Car Parks positioned on the south side of the river.
- At off airport car parks your car will be parked for you in a secure compound.
- Just as important are the people who empty the cesspits, the street sweepers, refuse collectors and those who staff the car parks.
- congregate in car parks or secluded areas, in a practice known as dogging, exactly the same laws apply.
- Season tickets of varying durations are available at all of our city center car parks.Advertisement
- impulse ventilation systems for car parks are here to stay.
- obtained from the control office located at each of the car parks.
- The railroad line and car parks sit in the old riverbed.
- Most of the little car parks around the area we found to be free which included places such as Ranworth and Salhouse.
- Inevitably, with all the significant benefits, impulse ventilation systems for car parks are here to stay.Advertisement
- By lunchtime, the car parks were full and a sizable crowd were enjoying the unexpected sunshine.
- Today 's visitors can use two spacious car parks adjacent to a wetlands nature reserve.