Car-door sentence example
- Headlights flashed on the curtains briefly and a car door slammed.
- At the car, Connie hugged Lisa while Giddon impatiently held the car door open for her.
- She heard the blaring trance music before she opened the car door and smelled the unmistakable scent of marijuana mixed with incense and body odor.
- He was huddled forward and didn't look at her when she opened the car door.
- Carmen waited until he closed the car door.Advertisement
- Reminding herself that Alex had made no commitment, she still couldn't put the picture of him opening the car door for Lori out of her mind.
- Then he caught sight of her in the light of the opening car door.
- She shut the car door and followed him inside.
- He opened the car door for her and his eyes twinkled with humor.
- He folded his arms across the top of the car door and rested his chin on his arms.Advertisement
- At the cabin, she opened the car door and climbed out, clutching the towel around her shoulders.
- He opened the car door for her without comment.
- All I did was leave her by the car door.
- She was already opening the car door.
- The noises outside died down, she heard a car door slam.Advertisement
- So I open the car door and step straight into a massive puddle of swirling soupy water, right over my shoe !
- The point is that overly dramatic scenes where you hiss "I'm walking home" as you slam the car door typically don't play well with Virgo.