Captivates sentence example
- Yet for some inexplicable reason the film set in a galaxy far, far away still captivates children.
- Named for both its front and back "weave" pattern, this is a swimsuit that captivates!
- Bar Refaeli: Bar has that "angel fallen from heaven" sort of look; a combination of innocence and sensuality that captivates you.
- Bucket-styled, this handbag captivates with its detachable strap, and "punched" stemmed detailing print.
- Whether to express trait found in the Chinese horoscope or a personal feeling or affirmation, Chinese symbols have a timeless lure that captivates people regardless of their culture.Advertisement
- The straps of this style are slightly ribbed, as is the hem, but as can be expected, it's the bodice of the look that truly captivates; it's of the peek-a-boo variety.
- What makes this pattern so compelling is the fact that it's quite masculine, but once on the female body, the pattern takes on a heightened sense of femininity that clearly captivates.