Captain-kirk sentence example
- The story concerns a bitter woman, Dr. Janice Lester, who feels that her gender kept her out of command positions, who switches bodies with Captain Kirk.
- During this time, Uhura was forced to kiss Captain Kirk.
- But considering the amount of inroads Captain Kirk used to make in those chance-met aliens, some of the issue was surely also the 20th Century double-standard.
- This was during the same episode "Plato's Stepchildren" where Captain Kirk and Lieutenant Uhura shared a controversial kiss.
- If Captain Kirk was a swashbuckling risk-taker (and he was), it could be argued that he was an appropriate choice to captain an exploratory vessel in an Age of Exploration.Advertisement
- Kirk: While Captain Kirk is often thought of as the first captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise, he in fact was the second.
- Captain Christopher Pike was the first in the pilot episode titled The Cage, but when the first regular episode aired, Captain Kirk was at the the Captain's chair.
- He served as the science officer under Christopher Pike and as first officer and science officer under Captain Kirk.
- Whenever Captain Kirk or any other member of the crew would interface with the ship, the ship's computer system would respond with various well known beeps, tones and alerts.
- This character affectingly known as Bones by Captain Kirk uttered this phrase often enough that it became a catch phrase in parodies and jokes making sport of the show.Advertisement
- What would work for Captain Kirk would not work for Picard or Janeway, but would be ideal for Sisko and Archer.
- In Of Gods and Men, an older, bitter Charlie steps through the Guardian of Forever and returns to the past to exact revenge on Captain Kirk and, in an instant, the present becomes a dark and altered time for those who could not stop him.
- In the original Star Trek Series, in the episode titled Space Seed, Khan engages in a series of combat sequences, ending with his final battle with Captain Kirk.
- Abram, Captain Kirk and Spock actually have a bit of an altercation on the bridge.
- Eventually, the episode climax occurs when Spock and Captain Kirk enter into a duel to the death, but beforehand, McCoy injects Captain Kirk with a compound that simulates a condition like death.Advertisement
- The film goes back in time before Captain Kirk and Dr. Spock meet on the Starship the U.S.S. Enterprise and proceeds from there.