Capsicum sentence example
- capsicum peppers, fresh chillies, pickled onion or almost anything you fancy can be added.
- capsicum annuum can be an irritant to some people.
- The cultivated trees and plants of importance are, besides rubber, the manioc or cassada, the orange tree, lime, cacao, coffee, pineapple (which now runs wild over the whole of Liberia), sour sop, ginger, papaw, alligator apple, avocado pear, okro, cotton (Gossypium peruvianum - the kidney cotton), indigo, sweet potato, capsicum (chillie), bread-fruit, arrowroot (Maranta), banana, yam, "coco"-yam (Colocasia antiquorum, var.
- add the capsicum to the pan together with the rice and seasoning.
- Stir fry the garlic, chopped onion, chopped celery and chopped capsicum until soft (using a little sunflower oil ).Advertisement
- capsicum frutescens aids in assimilation, elimination, peristaltic motion, circulatory system function, the formation of tissue in the stomach.
- The cultivated plants of the Indian region include wheat, barley, rice and maize; various millets, Sorghum, Penicillaria, Panicum and Eleusine; many pulses, peas and beans; mustard and rape; ginger and turmeric; pepper and capsicum; several Cucurbitaceae; tobacco, Sesamum, poppy, Crotolaria and Cannabis; cotton, indigo and sugar; coffee and tea; oranges, lemons of many sorts; pomegranate, mango, figs, peaches, vines and plantains.
- Sow capsicum and tomato; also in slight heat such tender herbs as basil and marjoram.
- The food of the common people is chiefly made up of Indian corn, beans, red peppers and " tomatoes," There are about 50 known species of beans (Phaseolus) in Mexico and Central America, and probably a dozen species of red peppers (Capsicum) which are used both in seasoning and in making chili sauce.
- Cayenne pepper (Capsicum frutescens) can enhance circulation and relieve pain.Advertisement