Capoeira sentence example
- The style that Elena utilizes in combat appears to be Capoeira, a fluid, dance-like technique known for its fancy footwork.
- Candomble, Mexican dances, and Capoeira are only a few other examples of dance forms that started in South America and spread throughout the world.
- The Circle: Martial Arts Fighter is a Capoeira fighting game where players enter "The Circle" in order to become the best.
- She enjoys practicing Capoeira, a Brazilian martial art form that is a combination of dancing, music and choreographed fighting.
- The most numerous of these are the perdiz (partridge), the best known of which is the Tinamus maculosa which frequents the campos of the south, the inhambd (Crypturus), capoeira (Odontophorus), and several species of the penelope family popularly known as the jacutinga, j acu and jacu-assu.Advertisement
- Hip hop dance was born in the streets and is a highly improvisational form, which incorporates moves from lindy hop, Brazilian capoeira, jazz, tap, West Coast funk and even James Brown.
- Khouri's approach to the art of movement stems from her foundation in Anusara, Ashtanga, and Iyengar yoga styles, as well as the Brazilian dance and martial art, capoeira.