Capitalizes sentence example
- capitalizes all characters until a \ E sequence is seen.
- You want to try out all sorts of possibilities to find the one that best capitalizes on what customers are telling you.
- Bart Wars capitalizes on the Star Wars franchise with a special feature on Star Wars references throughout the series.
- Your ultimate goal is to look like a million bucks, and that is accomplished by wearing a dress that capitalizes on style and flatters your figure while minimizing any trouble spots.
- Mega Man 9: Fans of the original Mega Man games on the Nintendo Entertainment System will feel right at home with this newer title that capitalizes on familiar gameplay, offering a very appealing and nostalgic experience.Advertisement
- The Brazilian tanga swimsuit capitalizes on this trend and completes the package.
- The Dread Pirate game capitalizes on the long-standing appeal of seafaring pirates to bring a fun and unique experience to players of all ages.
- The mixture of flours adds a nice complexity to your corn bread which capitalizes on the benefits of using the different types of flour.
- Needless to say, that's a challenge that can't often be met by most handbags, but Bulga, renowned for its fashionable, statement-making designs, often capitalizes on what's hot by giving each piece its own unique spin.
- Skybus capitalizes on the Internet to automate every single service that can efficiently be automated, such as sales and customer support.Advertisement
- In present day, Snooki is a well known reality television personality and capitalizes on her fame by charging large fees to appear in nightclubs and other venues.
- Style Network reality show Jerseylicious capitalizes on the craze for all things Jersey - started by the Real Housewives of New Jersey and Jersey Shore - with a look behind the scenes at a New Jersey based beauty salon.