Capitalistic sentence example
- He was adamant that man can never be truly happy or free in a capitalistic society.
- Sombart (Der moderne Kapitalismus, 2 vols., Leipzig, 1902), have propounded the doctrine of one gradual progression from an agricultural state to modern capitalistic conditions.
- In politics nearly twelve years of Conservative government, or at least capitalistic predominance in public affairs, were succeeded by more than seventeen years of Radicalism.
- capitalistic system; it also valued beauty far higher than money.
- As a matter of fact, as far as modern Europe is concerned, there has twice been a progression, separated by a period of retrogression, and it is to the latter that Bucher's picture of the agricultural and strictly protectionist town (the geschlossene Stadtwirtschaft) of the 14th and r 5th centuries belongs, while Sombart's notion of an entire absence of a spirit of capitalistic enterprise before the middle of the 15th century in Europe north of the Alps, or the 14th.Advertisement
- capitalistic economy that was still functioning well and normally.
- capitalistic society.
- capitalistic country.
- capitalistic world.
- capitalistic ideology.Advertisement
- very capitalistic, very basic, very easy but still so complicated.