Capital-letters sentence example
- to represent the former by capital letters and the latter by small letters.
- (a) Examples of confusion of capital letters from Shelley's poems are: Prometheus, i.
- Moreover, the solar period (II years) is far outside the limits of the periods of 1 Variable stars (except those sufficiently bright to have received special names) are denoted by the capital letters R to Z followed by the name of the constellation.
- Normally, you would expect the height of the capital letters to be at least that of the longest ascenders.
- Ideas are developed in a sequence of sentences, sometimes demarcated by capital letters and full stops.Advertisement
- Please don't use capital letters for headings or sentences - they only get changed back to sentence case!
- demarcated by capital letters and full stops.
- Mistrust initial letters - capital letters can be virtually interchangeable in some examples of handwriting.
- Write your answer in capital letters on the answer sheet.
- The last one bore a repetition of the inscription, which is cut on the stone in large capital letters.Advertisement
- Ice and Snow features bold capital letters covered with snow.
- Use your Cricut to cut out capital letters of the entire alphabet in the font of your choice, using various patterned paper scraps.
- Use large alphabet cutters in capital letters to cut out the words "High School Musical" in yellow fondant.
- For example for the letter "B" you can read about Goldilocks and the three bears, make bubbles and buy a few helium balloons and write the capital letters and lower case letters on them.
- "New York" Wording/Placement/Font Size: Directly below the rectangular shape the "New York" is emblazoned in all capital letters.Advertisement
- Don't type in all capital letters because it looks like you are desperate or yelling.