Capital-intensive sentence example
- capital-intensive industry.
- capital-intensive technology, which is only likely to be competitive in large-scale operation.
- capital-intensive projects like hydroelectric power dams have often been introduced without consultation of local people.
- capital-intensive sector with adequate returns often being realized only over a long period.
- capital-intensive investments with low operating costs, so the cost of finance can have profound impact on project profitability.Advertisement
- capital-intensive nature of the business means that most of the cash is used up fairly quickly.
- Then, the recycling plant required to meet this directive is also highly capital-intensive.
- The waste industry is an increasingly capital-intensive sector with adequate returns often being realized only over a long period.
- Generally, it's more difficult, more capital intensive and time consuming to scale a business-to-business model than a consumer one.