Capital-gains sentence example
- The investor did not incur any capital gains liability.
- The economy may be tight, but the lure of ten per cent capital gains tax has encouraged many owner-managers to consider a sale.
- chargeable asset for capital gains purposes.
- These measures were partially compensated by significant capital gains made in 2001.
- But the timing of the Schedule E emoluments charge does not affect the date of acquisition which applies for Capital Gains Tax purposes.Advertisement
- Capital gains Tax The annual exemption on an individual's chargeable gains for capital gains tax will increase to £ 7,100 from 6 April 1999.
- There is no income tax, capital gains tax, VAT, sales or use tax or wealth tax.
- As a consequence of these revisions, transfers into and out of trusts will potentially be eligible for capital gains tax holdover relief.
- income tax, capital gains tax, VAT, sales or use tax or wealth tax.
- preferential treatment for capital gains tax purposes.Advertisement
- stockbrokers ' commissions and capital gains tax liability.
- taper relief on capital gains tax.
- Instead, you have to find small things over which to argue, like whether the capital gains tax should be raised.
- It has advantages in the absence of stamp duty, stockbrokers ' commissions and capital gains tax liability.
- I would end taper relief on capital gains tax.Advertisement
- After the notary evaluates your real estate transaction, the capital gains tax (normally paid by the seller) and fees are paid.
- Capital gains relief Gifts of shares to a charity are entirely exempt from capital gains relief Gifts of shares to a charity are entirely exempt from capital gains tax.