Capital-account sentence example
- Telephone business is characterized by two features: (I) that the capital account is never closed, and (2) that the costli - ness of the service increases with the size of the undertaking.
- These charges constitute the home expenditure on revenue account, but there are also other remittances from India on capital account which bring up the total disbursements in England to an annual average of about 214 millions.
- The total length of line is about 69,000 m., and the net profits of the service approximately pay for new new expenditure on capital account.
- capital surplusrent account deficit there is a capital account surplus of corresponding size.
- overdrawn capital account balance is not an asset.Advertisement
- Since 1873 the capital account has been closed with a total expenditure of £10,867,644, and all subsequent expenditure for extensions, purchase of sites and erection of buildings has been charged against revenue.