Capers sentence example
- Let no-one say that these tricks only work in comedy action capers.
- add the capers, parsley, cloves, cinnamon and the onions that you set aside and mix well.
- Their first series of Story Store has already been shown on ITV and they have more animated capers in the pipeline.
- The comic capers of the two secret agents from MAD magazine reappear in Beyond's Spy vs Spy.
- Bench 1 800 x 600 102K more candid capers, this time in Princes Street Gardens in the late 1970s.Advertisement
- Also we scattered some capers and some small crisp croutons.
- There follows a series of cartoon-like capers as you get more crafty and the bird gets ever more devious.
- DJ vinyl and acoustic sets with compere capers from Sam Avery.
- It is here that the grapes for the famous dessert wine malvasia are grown along with capers and olives.
- Sometimes, as she looked at the strange but amusing capers cut by the dancers, who--having decided once for all that being disguised, no one would recognize them--were not at all shy, Pelageya Danilovna hid her face in her handkerchief, and her whole stout body shook with irrepressible, kindly, elderly laughter.Advertisement
- Add the lemon juice, stock, and capers to the pan.
- Capers are salty, so you might just need to add pepper.
- You may start with one of eight or more appetizers including gorgonzola crostini with roasted red peppers and capers.
- Nine times out of ten, in these here capers, it's the she who's doing the deed.
- Capers >>Advertisement
- The flowers are sometimes eaten in salads, and the leaves and young green fruits are pickled in vinegar as a substitute for capers.
- To make the butter, beat some chopped anchovies and chopped capers into butter and blend in a little lime juice and zest.
- I do hope she has seen the light in prison and won't cut any more capers.