Capercaillie sentence example
- The outstanding wildlife interest includes aspen, juniper, capercaillie, red squirrel, crested tit, blood red slave maker ants and otter.
- Birds typical of Caledonian forest, including capercaillie Tetrao urogallus and Scottish crossbill Loxia scotica, are represented.
- Estates snare foxes to protect grouse and they reason, that by doing so, they also protect capercaillie.
- He spent eight years as bass player with Deacon Blue (1986-1994) and is currently with Celtic supergroup Capercaillie.
- He spent eight years as bass player with Deacon Blue (1986-1994) and is currently with celtic supergroup Capercaillie.Advertisement