Capelet sentence example
- There is a matching capelet, Santa hat, fingerless gloves and a black faux leather belt.
- The classic little capelet, for example, finished in contrasting trim, has a timeless charm that enchants girls and parents alike.
- In addition to providing extra warmth, the capelet, whether just over the shoulders or hanging nearly to the waist, harks back to another era and makes a girl feel more like a princess.
- Wool Capelet Coat: In red or black, this wool blend coat features a cape with ruffle trim and flower detail.
- Capelet - This extra layer of fabric in a trench coat keeps the rain off your shoulders and directs any water off your back.Advertisement
- For women, it will consist of a long skirt held out by hoops or petticoats, a long-sleeved fitted blouse, capelet, bonnet and muff.
- Party Capelet: Poncho or capelet knitted using garter lace.
- Lace Capelet: A poncho knitted using ostrich plume lace.
- A capelet is very similar to a poncho, being that they are both single piece garments which are worn over the head.
- The other classic aspect to a girl's winter coat is a cape or capelet.Advertisement
- Many winter coats, especially for little girls, still feature a capelet.
- Vintage Capelet: A vintage inspired capelet which is knitted using a lace pattern.