Capacitance sentence example
- At these frequencies some form of distributed decoupling capacitance is necessary.
- To make it faster, reduce the capacitance to 10% of original value (10 mfd ).
- Increasing switch size to reduce on resistance adds to the parasitic capacitance, thus slowing the operation.
- Very little additional capacitance is added by the additional electrode and the restore function is very fast (about one microsecond ).
- There is an argument that this is due to the stray capacitance between the closely-spaced ends of the thick rods.Advertisement
- Figure 2 - Below the first series resonance, the impedance depends on the total capacitance of the planes.
- Furthermore, they are low capacitance enabling the detection of high speed signals to be achieved.
- In addition the input transistors were sized to achieve low noise while taking into account the high source capacitance.
- Capacitance vessels In the systemic circulation, veins are the main capacitance vessels In the systemic circulation, veins are the main capacitance vessels.
- The circuit model for the loop wire is therefore best seen as series resistance and inductance, and shunt capacitance.Advertisement
- X c is a measure of the volume of the cell membrane capacitance and an indirect measure of intracellular fluid volume.
- The power factor can be improved by decreasing the tank capacitance.
- In dynamic RAMS each bit of information is stored as an electrical charge on the gate capacitance of a field effect transistor.
- The interconnect capacitance is used as the optimization criteria of low-k dielectric process and the yield impact is reviewed for the concern of manufacturing.
- Even straight wire has some inductance, and there is always at least some capacitance between two wires in proximity to each other.Advertisement