Capa sentence example
- Luiz divided his attention between heroic comedies and comedies de capa y espada, but of the fifty-one ascribed to him, all in verse, only one bears his name, the rest appeared anonymously.
- Requesens was only "a gentleman of cloak and sword" (caballero de capa y espada), though by the king's favour he was "grand commander" of the military order of Santiago in Castile.
- capa, cappa), a liturgical vestment of the Western Church.
- capa, cappa, a cape, but whether Hugh received it from the cape which he wore as abbot of St Martin's, or from his youthful and playful habit of seizing caps, or from some other cause, is uncertain.
- Childbirth and Parenting Assistance (CAPA) is a free parenting program sponsored by the Catholic Charities of Spokane.Advertisement