Cap sleeve sentence example
- Spaghetti straps are also appropriate, or brides can opt for a feminine cap sleeve design for more modesty.
- Cap sleeve: A cap sleeve just covers the top of the arm where it meets the shoulder.
- It has a knee length A-line skirt and a cap sleeve and is ruched at the waist.
- Essence: Done in a stunning silver shantung silk, this v-neck dress has a cap sleeve and an empire waist.
- Some of the great styles that you can wear with the Six Way Maternity Dress include: cap sleeve (very glamorous), cowl neck, baby doll, over one shoulder, and twist halter.Advertisement
- The Capri Pants have a waistband that falls below the stomach that look great with tank tops or the Sky Print Cap Sleeve Top.
- Even though you're searching for a sleeveless model, choosing a cap sleeve design still offers more protection than a tank.
- O'Neill Printed Cap Sleeve Rashie: This model offers only the slightest hint of a sleeve and full coverage from front to back.
- Body Glove Aura Women's Cap Sleeve Rashie: Bare from the shoulders down, this sleeveless rashie hugs your figure as the name implies.
- Body Glove Aura Cap Sleeve Shirt: This shirt allows you to protect your shoulders while guaranteeing full and comfortable range of motion.Advertisement
- Also, do note that cap-sleeve styles are difficult to wear because they emphasize flaws and can give even the most slender upper arms a sausage-like appearance if the sleeves are too tight.