Cantrell sentence example
- Dave Cantrell I'm using NewsGator on a daily basis and absolutely loving it.
- This double bladed penknife was made by E.A. Cantrell & Sons of Sheffield during the late 19th or early 20th Century.
- In this same period, he also charted with two duets - Baby Boy, with Beyonce, which was featured on Dutty Rock and went to number 1 in charts, and Breathe, with Blu Cantrell, from her album Bittersweet.
- They have since regrouped around founding members Jerry Cantrell and Sean Kinney, bassist Mike Inez and new vocalist William DuVall and released a new studio album in 2009.
- Alice in Chains' current line up is composed of guitarist Jerry Cantrell, vocalist William DuVall (a spot formerly occupied by the late Layne Staley), bassist Mike Inez and drummer Sean Kinney.Advertisement