Canticle sentence example
- No one is prevented from reading A canticle for Leibowitz because it's reserved only for the elite who can pay.
- If desired, a psalm or other canticle of praise or a hymn may also be sung by the entire congregation.
- It is more probable that Leidrad was interested in the growing use of the creed as a canticle, and was consulted in the preparation of the famous Golden Psalter, now at Vienna, which contains the same collection of documents as an introduction.
- It was soon used as a canticle.
- The borrowed portion ends with verse 3 of the canticle, the remainder of which follows in a version for the most part independent, though containing here and there a line from Azarias.Advertisement