Canteens sentence example
- "Grab some canteens and come with me," he said.
- Grabbing the canteens, she headed for the spring.
- Pouring water from one of the canteens into his hat, he watered the horse.
- She filled the canteens and started back to camp, pausing when Bordeaux emerged from the bushes below.
- She surrendered the canteens to him along with a scathing stare.Advertisement
- They emptied all the water into four canteens and took four empty ones with them.
- Each carrying two canteens, a rifle and a lantern, they started off into the long shadows of the sand dunes.
- They shouldered the full canteens and, picking up their rifles, started back to the camp.
- With the canteens full, they started for the cave entrance and then stopped.
- The morning was getting hot by the time they managed to water the mules and fill their canteens.Advertisement
- It took them over an hour to fill all the canteens.
- The water wasn't much more than a drip and it took us a long time to fill the canteens.
- Wood canteens were heavy and tin dented easily and often leaked badly.
- Like the haversack, confederate canteens were often discarded and replaced by a captured Union canteen when the opportunity presented itself.
- In order to achieve a heart beat award hospital and workplace canteens and schools have to comply with a wide range of criteria.Advertisement