Cantabria sentence example
- He is also said to have been the son of Peter, duke of Cantabria.
- P. Henao's Averiguaciones de las Antigiiedades de Cantabria (Salamanca, 1688), is still valuable (new edition, 1894).
- The Catholics everywhere preferred either Roman, Suevian or Frankish rule to that of the heretical Goths; even the unconquerable mountaineers of Cantabria seem for a while to have received a Frankish governor.
- Castile, by its geographical position as the centre of Spain from Cantabria to the Sierra Morena, was the forefront of the struggle with the Moors.
- Other parts of Europe had those who designated themselves Celtic, including parts of Spain (Galacia and Cantabria).Advertisement