Canoodling sentence example
- canoodle don't we... ' Freya cast around wildly for inspiration and caught sight of the canoodling couple.
- Weekly magazine spotted the couple canoodling at a Los Angeles hot spot.
- Shortly after they met, the pair was often spotted in various states of canoodling and in May of the same year, the couple wed in the Caribbean.
- Whether it's the two leopards canoodling, the family of whales serenely swimming, or the flamingo proudly preening, you'll definitely get notice with a towel from this category!
- In one moment, as Willie is canoodling with Sue and she's begging him to stay in his Santa suit, The Kid walks in and calmly says, "Hello Santa.Advertisement
- Canoodling. This is a card game for lovers.
- Future Memories has romantic, creative games, including the Kama Sutra board game, Canoodling Card Game, and Romantic Chocolate Board Games.
- This couple on a popular daytime soap are canoodling more off screen than on, but sources say that their chemistry is inspiring the writers.