Canola-oil sentence example
- canola (oil)s made with canola oil develop mold very quickly.
- canola (oil) Capullo leads the premium canola oil sector.
- Whisk milk and canola oil together in a small bowl, and pour the mixture into a well formed in the dry ingredients.
- Chicken fat, sunflower oil and canola oil are added for healthy coats and omega 6 and 3 fatty acids.
- The Insect Control should not be applied to blue spruce foliage as the canola oil may degrade the oil that gives the foliage its blue color.Advertisement
- For vegetarians who do not eat fish, getting enough omega-3 essential fatty acids may be an issue, and supplements such as flax-seed oil should be considered, as well as walnuts and canola oil.
- For vegetarians who do not eat fish, getting enough omega-3 essential fatty acids may be an issue, and supplements such as flaxseed oil should be considered, as well as consumption of walnuts and canola oil.
- You can use melted butter, or you can also go with healthier options such as olive oil or canola oil.
- Small amounts of tasteless oil, such as canola oil or very light olive oil.
- If you don't eat fish, get the same benefits from fish oil supplements, ground flaxseed and canola oil.Advertisement
- Monosaturated fats are abundant in olive oil, canola oil and avocados.
- Coat the skin with canola oil and tuck the wings beneath the bird.
- The kitchen of this alternative dining experience uses only stainless steel equipment, and all fried foods are cooked in canola oil.