Canny sentence example
- Barrie gets the goals but is also a very canny player.
- In a business built on dreams and raw energy, Butch brings detail, stability and an increasingly canny eye for a deal.
- My guess is that you should go canny on that kind of deal.
- The really canny ones may switch cards more than once to spread the repayment over a longer period without charge.
- Nurses and midwives are pretty canny about the needs for eHealth in their practice!Advertisement
- Poor Parreira proved less canny, agreeing to sip the water in front of the cameras.
- Follow the horses, Johnny my laddie, Oh lad lye away, me canny lad oh!
- The Scots are too canny to want many gunboats.
- Language disorders include stuttering; articulation disorders, such as substituting one sound for another (tandy for candy); omitting a sound (canny for candy); or distorting a sound (shlip for slip).