Canny sentence example
- Barrie gets the goals but is also a very canny player.
- canny lad oh!
- canny investors may prefer to stick to the stock market.
- canny enough to realize the value of stylisation.
- Language disorders include stuttering; articulation disorders, such as substituting one sound for another (tandy for candy); omitting a sound (canny for candy); or distorting a sound (shlip for slip).Advertisement
- In a business built on dreams and raw energy, Butch brings detail, stability and an increasingly canny eye for a deal.
- perhaps canny parents have half an eye on a possible art scholarship one day?
- My guess is that you should go canny on that kind of deal.
- Nurses and midwives are pretty canny about the needs for eHealth in their practice!
- fulcrum point of view: I expect it was a canny paraphrase for disciplinary.Advertisement
- Follow the horses, Johnny my laddie, Oh lad lye away, me canny lad oh!
- the Borghesi, with canny haste under the short-lived Gregory XV.
- The really canny ones may switch cards more than once to spread the repayment over a longer period without charge.
- Poor Parreira proved less canny, agreeing to sip the water in front of the cameras.
- canny folks at Thames Online explained to El Reg the free scheme will give the company free testing feedback on its network.Advertisement
- canny off plan buyer has more choice and so can find the plot perfect for their needs.
- canny edge operator to form the matrices.
- The Scots are too canny to want many gunboats.