Cannula sentence example
- Arterial blood sampling Blood can be drawn from an artery either via an indwelling arterial cannula or by direct arterial puncture.
- Having shaved the rabbit they commence work to insert the cannula during which the rabbit jumps.
- The surgeon places a cannula / plastic tube into the jugular vein through a small incision in the neck.
- Lorraine At the hospital I train at we also use the gray cannula.
- Your child will probably have a cannula (needle) in a hand or foot for the first 24 hours.Advertisement
- The doctor is normally the person responsible for inserting an intravenous cannula.
- The Professor uses scalpel to cut into the rabbit's leg to insert a venous cannula.
- The climbers on the Everest West Ridge Team will use a new system that consists of a device called a nasal cannula.
- The next step is to secure venous access with a plastic cannula either in the back of the hand or in the forearm.
- One set has a large cannula; one set has a small cannula.Advertisement
- The obvious question is what to do about any adverse events that occur before an IV cannula is inserted.
- The guide cannula will be held firmly in place using dental cement and protected by a stainless steel ring.
- If a tourniquet is used, the insertion of an iv cannula may be achieved one handed whilst the anesthetist holds the face mask.
- Whilst holing the cannula 3 to 4 inches from the end withdraw the trocar two thirds of the way out.
- The small battery-operated pump is worn outside the body and is connected to a cannula (a thin, flexible plastic tube) that is inserted into the abdomen called an insertion set.Advertisement