Cannonball sentence example
- When the soldier is hit by a cannonball, rags are as becoming as purple.
- They can also have a cannonball contest.
- I have been waiting here, poised like a human cannonball, waiting for you to send me a valid power of attorney document.
- Oddities include the cannonball tree, the sausage tree and the double coconut palm capable of producing a 50lb nut.
- Quality manufacturers include Yamaha, Selmer, Cannonball, and Conn.Advertisement
- There you go round and round, accelerating like a cannonball, spinning in circles until you plunge into the raging water below.
- The kettlebell resembles a cannonball with a handle.
- Cannonball Splash - Kids can compete to see who can jump in the pool and make the biggest splash.