Cannery sentence example
- Cannery workers are responsible for packaging food for safe keeping.
- And the best part-- one of my best customers wants you to paint Cannery Row.
- Its greatest claim to fame is as the site of the world's largest tuna cannery.
- Instead of selling your catch to a middleman you would sell directly to the processor, eventually opening your own cannery.
- cannery workers when the wood mill closed.Advertisement
- Options include cannery work and processing jobs that offer opportunities to learn about the industry.
- Take a Cable Car to the end of the Hyde Street near the Cannery.
- You can purchase some unique apparel at such kiosks and shops in places like Cannery Row and on Carmel's Ocean Avenue.
- By 1996, the size of the Monterey Aquarium had doubled from the original Hovden sardine cannery to a complex of multiple buildings seamlessly connected into an exciting, educational experience.
- Parking lots in the Cannery Row area of Monterey can cost (2009 rates) as much as $12 a day.Advertisement
- Located at 886 Cannery Row, the Monterey Bay Aquarium is built on a former sardine cannery of the historic Cannery Row.
- The Monterey Bay Aquarium is located in the Cannery Row area of Monterey and was opened in 1984.
- Definitely. The Cannery Row project will make you a hot commodity around here.
- It took me some time to convince Mr. Hardy you were the best painter in the area for his Cannery Row project.