Canidae sentence example
- The dogtribe (Canidae), on the other hand, are, with the exception of Madagascar, an almost cosmopolitan group. Their place of origin was, however, almost entirely in the northern hemisphere, and not improbably in some part of the Old World, where they gave rise to the bears (Ursidae).
- In these particulars, as well as in size and shortness of leg, the dog resembles the weasel; and since there are good reasons for believing that the latter is protected alike by ferocity and stink-glands, it is quite possible that the dog, of unusual coloration and form for the Canidae, is protected from the attacks of pumas, jaguars and ocelots by his likeness to the tayra.
- Social animals are the most easily subjugated by man, and several species of Canidae hunt in packs.
- Canidae dog food is an all natural formula made in the United States.
- Canidae is manufactured in United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved plants.Advertisement
- This, according to the company, assures the safety of the animals that are being fed the Canidae brand.
- The Canidae Company uses ingredients that are graded for human consumption.
- There are four formulas of Canidae dog food.
- Canidae Platinum is formulated for overweight and senior dogs that may need decreased calories with high nutrition.
- Recently the Canidae Company changed the formula of their dog food with out letting customers know.Advertisement
- Other customers, some of them long time users of Canidae, reported that the representatives that they had talked to at customer service were difficult, uncaring or unhelpful.
- For more information and to read the complaints that have been made against Canidae, read the Consumer Affairs website.
- While this brand seemingly scored high on many charts, this rating should be considered carefully in light of the allegations that Canidae had changed their formula without letting consumers know.
- Canidae's current quality may no longer be in sync with previous ratings.
- Canidae is an all-natural, holistic dog food that typically has more than 50 percent protein.Advertisement