Candy-store sentence example
- Jake Weller presented it to Dean one sunny afternoon while the two were sharing a diet-breaking ice cream on the stoop of a Seventh Avenue candy store.
- In the car, she looked a like a kid in a candy store.
- Alternately, contact a custom candy store such as Rottieprincess Candy.
- Although gummy worms are easily available and fun, you might want to check out your local candy store to see if they have any other gummy creepy crawlies available.
- These things are huge, and I feel like a kid in a candy store whenever I get one.Advertisement
- Once Napster was stopped from being a candy store to white-collar pirates, all of its little offshoots would see a decline in file availability.
- He currently hosts Kid in a Candy Store for the Food Network.