Candida-albicans sentence example
- An over-growth of the yeast candida albicans is a common infection in the body that can lead to a whole range of health problems.
- The most common type of fungus that causes yeast diaper rashes is known as Candida albicans.
- The exact Candida albicans candidiasis remedy dose depends upon an individual's unique condition.
- Candidiasis, or a yeast infection, is the term used to describe an overgrowth of Candida albicans.
- Candidiasis is an infection caused by a species of the yeast Candida, usually the Candida albicans fungus.Advertisement
- Candidiasis is caused by a species of the yeast Candida, usually the Candida albicans fungus.
- Thrush-An infection of the mouth, caused by the yeast Candida albicans and characterized by a whitish growth and ulcers.
- One particularly offensive strain is a yeast called candida albicans.