Candelabras sentence example
- Wrought iron fixtures such as candelabras can add drama, light and ambience to a room.
- Some suggestions for wedding reception centerpieces with candles are hurricane lamps, candelabras and decorative crystal votives grouped together.
- Have someone transport your pew bows, candelabras, and other ceremony decorations to the reception site to be used again.
- One or two candelabras are often at the head of the altar.
- Rather than using garlands of summer or wintery greens, find fall garlands suitable for stringing across balconies, candelabras, banisters and altar rails.Advertisement
- If you are planning a sunset wedding, consider having candelabras up front, along with some luminaries around the area so everyone can see the entire time.
- Wrought iron candelabras can really set the scene if your wedding reception is in the evening.
- The vintage flair of candelabras makes them an instant centerpiece star.
- From simple trays to fun rings to elegant candelabras, there are many candle centerpiece ideas that can be used for either everyday or formal décor.
- The variety of colors available in the heat resistant votive holders can make for a splash of color in your centerpieces, candelabras and more.Advertisement
- Votive holders come in a wide array of shapes and styles, from simple glass globes or basic blue pots to ceramic pottery, beaded candle holders, designer candelabras, stained glass holders, or etched enamel designs.