Cancels sentence example
- Moreover, if the NT antitype cancels the meaning of the OT type, the NT must tell us so.
- Where the applicant cancels the booking for any reason he/she will remain liable for the full amount of the rent.
- Because it cancels a debt, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) may view beneficiaries of the SafetyNet program as receiving income.
- Greenhouse gas emission: While ethanol use is beneficial for the environment, an article in BioScience suggests that the greenhouse gasses emitted during production of the fuel cancels out that effect.
- Couples should find out if they will be given a refund, and what amount, if they call off the wedding or if the band cancels.Advertisement
- This recognizes when the user is speaking (based on vibrations) and cancels out the background noise.
- If a departments store cancels a large order they place with a high-end manufacturer, such as Burberry, others can buy those items at a discount, and then sell them at a discount.
- If someone cancels at the last minute or many seats are still available at boarding time, you may benefit from the economic recession by getting a significant discount on your last minute airfare.
- If the user cancels the dialog, the attributes will not reflect any changes made by the user.