Cancels sentence example
- If at any points of a vortex line the cross-section ABC, A'B'C' is drawn of the vortex filament, joined by the vortex line AA', then, since the flow in AA' is taken in opposite directions in the complete circuit ABC AA'B'C' A'A, the resultant flow in AA' cancels, and the circulation in ABC, A'B'C' is the same; this is expressed by saying that at all points of a vortex filament wa is constant where a is the cross-section of the filament and w the resultant spin (W.
- Moreover, if the NT antitype cancels the meaning of the OT type, the NT must tell us so.
- cause spell cancels wholly, causing no damage, with either an ice storm or an ice elemental.
- Where the applicant cancels the booking for any reason he/she will remain liable for the full amount of the rent.
- Because it cancels a debt, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) may view beneficiaries of the SafetyNet program as receiving income.Advertisement
- Greenhouse gas emission: While ethanol use is beneficial for the environment, an article in BioScience suggests that the greenhouse gasses emitted during production of the fuel cancels out that effect.
- Couples should find out if they will be given a refund, and what amount, if they call off the wedding or if the band cancels.
- This recognizes when the user is speaking (based on vibrations) and cancels out the background noise.
- If a departments store cancels a large order they place with a high-end manufacturer, such as Burberry, others can buy those items at a discount, and then sell them at a discount.
- If someone cancels at the last minute or many seats are still available at boarding time, you may benefit from the economic recession by getting a significant discount on your last minute airfare.Advertisement
- If the user cancels the dialog, the attributes will not reflect any changes made by the user.