Cancellous sentence example
- cancellous bone: This is a network of very small pieces of bone.
- cancellous screws through a stab incision on the medial side.
- talus fracture was fixed with 2 cancellous screws from the lateral side.
- Cancellous Bone Cancellous bone has large open spaces (marrow spaces) and plates of bone called trabeculae.
- The image films were printed for record, and the talus fracture was fixed with 2 cancellous screws from the lateral side.Advertisement
- Cancellous bone, whose porous structure with small cavities resembles sponge, predominates in the pelvis and the 33 vertebrae from the neck to the tailbone.
- - In the skull there is a sagittal crest; the tympanic bulla is filled with cancellous tissue; the condyle of the lower jaw is rounded; and the premaxillae, or anterior bones of the upper jaw, have the full number of incisor teeth in the young state, the outermost of these being persistent through life as an isolated tooth.