Canberra sentence example
- The first Overseas player application is from Oulton Park who wish to register Australian all-rounder Jason Swift from Canberra.
- Read a little about Canberra's distinguished career or take a look at the photo galleries.
- carillon tower was unveiled by the Governor General of Canberra, Sir Paul Hasluck.
- The 26-year-old from Canberra is on a comeback trail after a two-year layoff caused by a mystery back ailment.
- The increasing intensity of OSR in the rotation makes Castille and Canberra 's high level of stem canker resistance especially important.Advertisement
- In 1909 a Board appointed to consider the several possible sites within this district reported in favour of Canberra, on the Molonglo river, near Queanbeyan, as the site for the new city, and the basins of the Molonglo, Queanbeyan and Cotter rivers were indicated as suitable to form the federal territory.