Canaveral sentence example
- These sailings take visitors from Port Canaveral, Florida, to Nassau and Castaway Cay, during a three-night cruise.
- Port Canaveral, FL: Located along Florida's Atlantic coast east of Orlando, many cruisers opt for additional days to experience Florida's theme parks and other attractions.
- Its home is Port Canaveral, Florida, while its ports of call are in the eastern and western Caribbean.
- Disney Cruise Line offers a four-night Bahamas cruise that sets sail from Port Canaveral, Florida, with one day in Castaway Cay, one day at sea, and one day in Nassau.
- This four-day, three-night sail takes you from either Port Canaveral or Miami to a private island in the Caribbean and on to Nassau, Bahamas.Advertisement
- One will leave from Port Canaveral while the other departs from Miami.
- You can either board the ship in Port Canaveral or Miami.
- This popular cruise option leaves from Port Canaveral, Florida, and spends several days at sea.
- For those taking the Disney Magic or Disney Dream from Port Canaveral to the Caribbean or Bahamas, Disney Cruise Lines help arrange your transportation.
- All the major Florida ports - Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Port Canaveral and Tampa - offer an assortment of Bahamas and Caribbean voyages, while other itineraries are available from New Orleans, Galveston, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Boston.Advertisement
- During the month of December, Port Canaveral, Florida, is regularly used, though in some cases, a Los Angeles, California, port may also be available.