Canary yellow sentence example
- The colours previously available for English table-glass were ruby, canary-yellow, emerald-green, dark peacock-green, light peacock-blue, dark purple-blue and a dark purple.
- Other precipitants of phosphoric acid or its salts in solution are: ammonium molybdate in nitric acid, which gives on heating a canary-yellow precipitate of ammonium phosphomolybdate, 12[M00 3] (NH 4) 3 PO 4, insoluble in acids but readily soluble in ammonia; magnesium chloride, ammonium chloride and ammonia, which give on standing in a warm place a white crystalline precipitate of magnesium ammonium phosphate, Mg(NH 4)PO 4.6H 2 0, which is soluble in acids but highly insoluble in ammonia solutions, and on heating to redness gives magnesium pyrophosphate, Mg 2 P 2 0 7; uranic nitrate and ferric chloride, which give a yellowish-white precipitate, soluble in hydrochloric acid and ammonia, but insoluble in acetic acid; mercurous nitrate which gives a white precipitate, soluble in nitric acid, and bismuth nitrate which gives a white precipitate, insoluble in nitric acid.
- It is a canary-yellow powder, which becomes a dark orange on heating; the original colour is regained on cooling.
- By passing the products of the decomposition of calcium phosphide with water over granular calcium chloride, the P 2 H 4 gives a new hydride, P1.2H6 and phosphine, the former being an odourless, canary-yellow, amorphous powder.
- James attended Christ's Hospital boarding school - complete with a uniform that consisted of knee-length canary-yellow socks and frock coats!Advertisement
- James attended Christ 's Hospital boarding school - complete with a uniform that consisted of knee-length canary-yellow socks and frock coats !
- Being vigorous, it is a good plant for deep open water, where its large flowers of canary-yellow show finely against the dark brown leaves, and remain open for a long while each day.
- Sporting a bold red or canary yellow jacket can bring you right out of the dumps if bad weather threatens to bring you down.
- Customers may be put off by a fuchsia candle entitled "Ocean Mist", or a bright canary yellow pillar that's labeled "Woodland Pine".
- The natural yellow diamond is only referred to as canary yellow when the color is vivid and intense, and the stone is properly graded.Advertisement
- In the past some low quality stones have been improperly labeled as canary yellow.
- These range from pale champagne diamonds, through vibrant canary yellow diamonds to darker hues such as chocolate or even black diamonds.
- With its bright canary yellow accents, this Nantucket handbag is simply an adorable must-have!
- The price is the same at $45.99US, and other available colors include, baby pink, red, true blue, cappuccino brown, canary yellow and basic black.
- It comes in white and canary yellow or white and velocity, a mix of blue and green.Advertisement