Can-we-say sentence example
- The working of it is not at all completely understood at present, nor can we say exactly what is the part played by the pigment and what is the rfile of the protoplasm of the plastid.
- Whether he was a Greek, a Roman or a Goth we do not know; nor can we say when he wrote, though his work may be dated conjecturally in the early part of the reign of Theodoric the Great.
- The etymology of the name, which to a Greek ear meant "swarthy-faced," is unknown, nor can we say why in official inscriptions of the Axumite dynasty the word is used as the equivalent of Habashat (whence the 1 For the topography and later history see Sudan and Abyssinia.
- 1 Or, again, can we say definitely which doctrines are " enforced " in Protestant communions and so are " dogmas "?
- What else can we say about the diffraction pattern from a protein crystal?Advertisement
- What else can we say without digging out any more superlatives to make our point?
- Facebook Mobile: What more can we say about this one?