Can-do-without sentence example
- Faith, hope and boundless charity pervade the " Questions of Life," " Invocation," and " The Two Angels," and are exquisitely blended in " The Eternal Goodness," perhaps the most enduring of his lyrical poems. " We can do without a Church," he wrote in a letter;" we cannot do without God, and of Him we are sure."
- They can do without architecture who have no olives nor wines in the cellar.
- Not to speak of the fact that no description of the collective activity of men can do without the conception of power, the existence of power is proved both by history and by observing contemporary events.
- In other words, you can do without them.
- If you are on a tight budget and can do without the amenities of some of the higher end griddles, you can purchase a family sized electric griddle from a local department store like Target or Bed, Bath and Beyond.Advertisement
- This is an easy project you can do without adult help, which lets you keep the gift a surprise.
- It is probably one of the most effective exercises that you can do without weights.
- This article includes a few simple workouts you can do without any costly weight equipment or gym memberships.
- The frequency and duration of exercise depends both on what your physician recommends and what you can do without triggering symptoms.