Can-can sentence example
- During your 3 course meal, the Can Can dancers will perform a spectacular live cabaret.
- And now, you can can have opal in your jewelry collection on necklaces, earrings, and even charms.
- Also available as part of Moulin Rouge Show with doubles trapeze and Can Can dancers.
- Once inside, you can can sit down and fill the tub after closing the secure tub door.
- He could do a can-can or a one-handed something or other within minutes of trying the game for the first time.Advertisement
- Each doll came dressed in traditional garb from her country or a famous costume, such as the Canadian Barbie in Royal Canadian Mounted Police gear or the Parisian can-can dancer.
- You can even find dresses that have a throwback look to can-can or saloon dresses of the 19th century.
- In an advanced exercise like the can-can, your abdominal muscles are responsible for the to-and-fro movement of your legs, rather than your hip muscles.
- The ladies in the famed Moulin Rouge sported fishnets, as did can-can dancers.
- They date back further, as it was a version of knickers that can-can dancers wore to titillate their happy audience.Advertisement
- The knickers worn by can-can dancers were trimmed with many layers of lace, but for most women, a little bit of frill around each leg was all that was necessary to enhance the femininity.
- The answer goes back to the can-can dancers.