Campo santo sentence example
- Then, in pledge of the brotherhood of all Italian cities, they were given back to Pisa, and placed in the Campo Santo.
- In the year 1278 they had entrusted the erection of their fine Campo Santo to Niccola and Giovanni Pisano, by whom the architectural part of it was completed towards the end of the century.
- He died on the 31st of January 1854, and was buried in the Campo Santo at Turin.
- The Campo Santo or Cimitero di Staglieno, about 12 m.
- Frederick the Great erected to his memory a monument on the Campo Santo at Pisa.Advertisement
- Ehses, Festschrift zu elfhundertjdhrigen Jubilaum des Campo Santo (Freiburg, 1897); Aus den AnnatenRegistern der Pdpste Eugen IV., Pius II., Paul II.