Camouflaging sentence example
- As for camouflaging them, always use an oil-free foundation.
- Due to the severity of removal procedures, many women instead opt for "camouflaging", which adds new pigment over the existing tattoo in order to balance out the skin tone.
- Your main concerns here are comfort and looks, so choose something that accentuates your positives while camouflaging your problem areas.
- Princess - A princess style dress has smooth flowing lines that flatter the lower portion of the body while camouflaging the tummy and making the hips appear smaller.
- Many of these styles flatter a plus size woman's figure by accentuating her assets while camouflaging the flaws in her body.Advertisement
- These extra curvaceous women look so glamorous because they know how to accent their best features while camouflaging their worst ones.
- As mentioned previously, the clear advantage of the apron tankini is that it is a showier, yet more camouflaging version of the average tankini.
- They effectively emphasize the womanly shape of the body, while discretely camouflaging any unwanted belly pooch.
- Case in point: you can find an asymmetrical swim dress that attractively showcases your gorgeous shoulders, while effectively camouflaging your tummy and thigh area.
- Flared is great for camouflaging a little spread in the hip area, while tubes tend to look better on trimmer forms.Advertisement
- Tankinis and two piece suits are also great for camouflaging long torsos.
- Ruched sides can go a long way toward enhancing a stick-thin figure or camouflaging unwanted flab.
- Perfect for camouflaging bellies and calling attention to the shoulders and bust, empire waists enjoy great popularity in women's fashion.
- The Only Hearts Delicious with Lace camisoles can be worn under tops with plunging necklines - the delicate lace detail adds a feminine touch while camouflaging cleavage.
- They're Nylon/Lycra blends meant for support and blemish camouflaging.Advertisement