Camouflaged sentence example
- Its size was camouflaged by the surrounding forest and technology.
- The portal was camouflaged by sand and shrubs.
- Many of the shirts are camouflaged to allow fishermen to get closer to fish that are normally easily frightened.
- While you could certainly take a weekend to drive out into the forest, set up your blinds, and put on all sorts of camouflaged clothing, it's probably more convenient to get in some hunting through some free games for Nokia phones.
- Large bushes shadow Sam's presence, small bodies of water speak to enemies when disturbed, and large blades of grass can hide a well camouflaged spy.Advertisement
- Scuffed and scratched leather can sometimes be camouflaged with leather polish.
- In maternity photography, clothing is often optional, but at the very least, you should consider wearing something that is form-fitting or made of a lightweight material, so your stomach will not be camouflaged.
- You may be tasked with finding a baseball bat, for example, but it has been camouflaged into a door frame, blending in seamlessly.
- From vibrant camouflaged headbands adorned with studs to shoulder bags embedded with rhinestones, there are so many treats out there that prove camouflage can look as trendy as anything seen on the runways.
- Out in the open water where the fish aren't camouflaged by the mud below, you can utilize gray or brown lenses.Advertisement
- The bodysuit is camouflaged underneath the tunic layer.
- small scorpionfish were amazingly well camouflaged against the seabed, only visible when they moved.
- Perched on a ledge, its gray-brown coat camouflaged against the bluff, stood a bighorn sheep.
- He broke free of attackers before reaching the camouflaged door and waved his band in front of what would look like just another boulder to someone unfamiliar with the path.
- Bitterns are a superbly camouflaged large stripy brown member of the heron family, which feed on fish.Advertisement
- It settled in a distant tree, perfectly camouflaged, looking for all the world like a broken off branch.
- Small scorpionfish were amazingly well camouflaged against the seabed, only visible when they moved.
- A small, well camouflaged, easily overlooked, shy, tree climbing bird.