Camomile sentence example
- camomile tea; and similarly for the afternoon meal at which tea is served.
- Juniper, cinnamon, carraway, camomile, cloves and other flavouring agents are also employed in conjunction with the bitter principles, alcohol and sugar.
- A special process has been created to incorporate camomile into a disposable biodegradable liner.
- Hair rinses and shampoos containing camomile have been popular for a long time.
- drink camomile tea to releive menstrual cramps, or to ensure a good nights sleep.Advertisement
- camomile tea didn't do much for a friend of mine who died of brain cancer.
- camomile lawn will add to the effect.
- camomile flowers, common centaury.
- camomile liquid into the softened gelatine, squeezing any excess liquid from the tea bags.
- camomile in the liner will soothe and calm your baby's skin.Advertisement
- Camomile The Old Rectory Ruan Lanihorne A gorgeous, stylishly furnished, luxury ground floor self catering apartment.
- Also like jasmine tea alot and camomile is good if you want a decent kip.
- long, together with the base of a bastion, was brought to light in digging for the foundation of some large warehouses in Camomile Street, at a depth of 10 ft.
- Is n't its meaning the lilac petals on water, camomile 's sensuous sinking lip on lip, into starry extinction !
- Rock Camomile (Anthemis) - Vigorous perennials and rock plants.Advertisement
- The double-flowered form of the Corn Camomile (A. arvensis) is sometimes cultivated among annual plants.