Camomile sentence example
- A special process has been created to incorporate camomile into a disposable biodegradable liner.
- Hair rinses and shampoos containing camomile have been popular for a long time.
- Camomile The Old Rectory Ruan Lanihorne A gorgeous, stylishly furnished, luxury ground floor self catering apartment.
- Also like jasmine tea alot and camomile is good if you want a decent kip.
- Is n't its meaning the lilac petals on water, camomile 's sensuous sinking lip on lip, into starry extinction !Advertisement
- The double-flowered form of the Corn Camomile (A. arvensis) is sometimes cultivated among annual plants.
- Juniper, cinnamon, carraway, camomile, cloves and other flavouring agents are also employed in conjunction with the bitter principles, alcohol and sugar.