Camilla sentence example
- Chief among them are the snowy peak of Lirima (19,128 ft.) over the ravine of Tarapaca, the volcano of Isluga overhanging Camilla, the Bolivian peak of Sajama, and Tocora (19,741 ft.) near the Bolivian frontier.
- Count Gustaf Philip Creutz (q.v.; 1731-1785) was a Finlander who achieved an extraordinary success with his idyllic poems, and in particular with the beautiful pastoral of Atis och Camilla, long the most popular of all Swedish poems. His friend Count Gustaf Fredrik Gyllenborg.
- Camilla Wells (Annette Andre) Talk show hostess jailed for not paying parking fine.
- Nor do I believe that Diana told Ingrid that Camilla was not the cause of their marital strife.
- White Tea - made from immature leaves of the Camilla Sinensis tea bush.Advertisement
- He had a longstanding relationship with fellow singer Camilla Boler, whom he dedicated You're Beautiful to, but the relationship became strained once he found success.
- Although Camilla is very effective at preventing pregnancy, there is still a slight chance some women may become pregnant while using the pill.
- Other celebrities, including Jennifer Hudson, Vannessa Hudgeons, and Camilla Belle have been spotted wearing Beckham's clothing label.
- Many celebrities, such as Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton, Elizabeth Taylor, Melanie Knauss and Camilla Parker Bowles, received emerald cut engagement rings from their fiances.
- Sleek, fitted and impossibly elegant, this Dolce & Gabbana Camilla Cami and Briefs set is made for the woman who appreciates a clean silhouette, a demure hint of girly charm (thanks to the discreet ruffles) and a bold color.Advertisement