Camerawork sentence example
- Kohner, Melford and Robinson worked closely as a team determined to improve upon the American version utilizing more fluid camerawork and enhanced lighting.
- To further enhance this incredible visual spectacle, Headgate has incorporated the most stunning camerawork to grace any golf game.
- It shares with The Dentist 1 and 2 extensive use of disorientating camerawork that emphasizes the peaks of insanity the characters suffer.
- There's a lot of hand-held camerawork in the film, there's a lot of dynamism in the cutting.
- Ayer goes for the jugular at all times and the grainy, handheld camerawork adds to the scuzzy authenticity.Advertisement
- It introduced them to digital camerawork, animation and editing in Final Cut Pro we ran schools workshops during Animated Exeter 2002.
- On the other hand, another stylistic device, shaky handheld camerawork, doesn't add anything to the scenes in which it is used.